Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Punishers are back

Some years ago I started a corp called The Punishers and I went around 'blowing shit up'. Lots of things happened along the way and then I moved on to join Ushra'Khan, and then joining my good friend Black Claw in running OUCH (Open University of Celestial Hardship). That's been extremely successful and OUCH is now doing quite nicely without my help, so I've decided to return to The Punishers (after my roles in OUCH have dropped, that is).

The Punishers are going to return to those activities they were originally involved in, which is dealing out punishment to those who deserve it - namely pirates in Empire space and lowsec, and asshats in nullsec.

Now, I know it's not going to happen overnight. I'm not going to immediately have the strength that I know will be required to achieve successes against those that deserve to be punished. I know its going to take time, and it's going to take commitment.

The commitment is not just from me but also from its members - those pilots who join The Punishers are going to have to be as committed as I am. Campaigning against pirates is not for the weak or the faint-hearted. It's not for those who are looking for easy kills and quick successes.

It's a long, hard road we walk, but we're in it for the long haul because we know that if not us, then who? Someone needs to take a stand against those who would prey on the weak and the innocent. The Punishers are going to take that stand.

What I'm looking for are those noble soldiers who want to fight the good fight, to stand up against the bastards in red and say, "We're not going to allow it any more!"

Is that you? You're going to have to be pretty damn special for this task. You're going to need the below, at a minimum:

  • 10 million skill points
  • can fly covert ops and recon ships
  • can fly T2-fit battlecruisers
  • you have at least 50 kills on Battleclinic

If you have any interest in becoming involved and want to find out more, send Alexia Morgan an evemail in-game and I will contact you to provide you with more information about my plans and how you might be involved in them.

5 comments:

  1. If you plan to be working around molden heath/metropolis/heimatar, might be an idea to send some of the Electus Matari diplomats a line. Getting each other blue is a big help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new (or old) corp - when I saw the title I thought it was a tale of the hardy Amarr frigate but not disappointed at all. I would recommend you go after those who sit in high sec and kill newbies or cycle through endless (and pointless) war-decs. These are chaps who prey on the innocent and weak. Pirates in low-sec tend to go after each other. Such is life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kalaratiri thanks for the tip :)

    @Flashfresh that's a good tip too. Griefers are a good sample of highsec asshats too... I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex- Griefing griefers in hisec is a nice idea in theory but horrible in execution. My alliance, Roughneck Regulators is a hisec alliance that does this. I've been with the alliance for 4 months and realize one thing about griefers; They only want to gank you. Not fight you. They only dock up when we bring a fleet to them.

    Your better off with dealing sticking with the plan you have now. Though, consider moving up to Placid/Verge Vendor where there are tons more pirates ;)

    Feel free to set us to blue and we can do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh, I know that there's very little I can do against the griefers, except to teach their victims how to respond better so that griefers' tactics aren't as effective against them.

    Are there tons more anti-pirate corps up in that area as well?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.