Friday, December 11, 2009

Nullsec Survival Training is coming!

Most of you have seen me discussing OUCH (Open University of Celestial Hardship). I just wanted to give a small update on it:
  • I've had some interested people approach me to become both trainers and trainees
  • I've been successful in negotiating blue status with a major nullsec empire
  • I've been offered membership in a nullsec alliance for the purpose of moving forward in a 'nullsec training alliance'
  • discussions are underway with interested 'stakeholders' on location, corp funding, and training modules
I will be creating a new character over the next couple of days, and this character will become the CEO of OUCH, the 'nullsec survival training' corp. Once I do, I will create a blog for the character and the corp.

If you're interested in being a part of OUCH, please contact me to discuss how you can be involved. Ideally, I'm seeking sponsors, trainers, and trainees. You can also join the public discussion on Google Wave if you have a Wave account: Open University of Celestial Hardship (OUCH).

If you would also like to join OUCH simply to help provide security for the training missions (in some kind of Security Division), I'd love to hear from you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.