Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eve Player Profiles - Kirith Darkblade

Please tell us about the person behind the character, we'd really love to know a bit more about you - What do you do outside of Eve?

In the meantime, here's Kirith Darkblade!




Your character name:
Kirirth Darkblade, blog: http://kirithdarkblade.blogspot.com/

Your real name:
Sean (would be grateful to keep surname private)

The country you're living in:
UK, Cornwall

How old are you:
29

What kind of work do you do:
I'm an Accountant. I work in a Leisure Centre that is run as a Charitable Trust. Being a Charitable Trust we solely rely on the income coming through the door and from our members, unlike local authority run centres we do not receive any funding or subsidy. This makes times challenging especially in times of recession like we are currently in. Were it not for a small and strong management team and capable staff with them the centre would have closed long ago. Whilst I am an accountant I find that I am drawn into many different areas of the business where you would not imagine that skillset is appropriate, but it keeps my life varied and interesting.

What other hobbies or interests do you have:
I have several hobbies & interests outside of EvE, though I do tend to get very absorbed into MMO's (though my wife is very tolerant of this). Here's a selection of my other time-sinks:
  • Radio Control Cars
  • Kite flying
  • Driving (See attached Pic)
  • Cooking
  • Films
Do you have a personal blog or non-Eve website you want to share:
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.