I decided to let the sensitive part of me write a post to help people be less of an idiot and avoid the less sensitive part of me having to come after them. So here's a few tips on how to be an idiot. Avoid these if you can.
- If you believe that people are cheating if they kill you, scam you, or do anything to you that you don't like, you're an idiot. If they're doing it, it's likely they're able to use a game function to do so.
- If you bleat about it in local, on the forums, or on a blog, you're an idiot.
- If you petition CCP to get the action reversed, you're an idiot.
- If you make it public that you tried getting the action reversed, you'll be laughed at, 'cause you're an idiot.
- If you want to get the game rules changed because you don't like how often you die from them, you're an idiot.
- If you blog, comment or write on the forums about how the rules should be changed so that you die less often, you're an idiot.
- If you come up with all kinds of elaborately detailed suggestions on how these changes can be made, you're an idiot.
- If other people try to teach you how to play the game according to the rules, but you ignore them because you decide that doing any of the above is a much better idea, then you're an idiot.
- If you teach other people that anything you say in relation to the above is correct and they agree with you, then you're all idiots.
- If you think any of these statements apply to you and you get upset - you're an idiot. (Go on, show us you're an idiot by complaining in the Comments section.)
- If you think I'm an idiot for coming up with these tips, then you're an idiot. Don't prove it (see #10 above).
And probably do a blog post to point out your idiocy to everyone else.
You've been warned.