Monday, June 8, 2009

Ventrilo server for out-of-game comms

I'm the proud owner of a Ventrilo server ('Vent' for short), and I was wondering if there was any interest out there in the Eve blogging community to have a Vent channel for the bloggers, or if anyone wanted to rent some access from me for their own corp or alliance.

Please add your thoughts in a comment, or send me an email if you would like to discuss having your own channel.

UPDATE:

If you'd like to join the Eve Bloggers channel, use the following connection information in Ventrilo:

Server: V63.DARKSTARLLC.COM
Port: 4003

I look forward to chatting to you in there!

4 comments:

  1. hey alexia
    i think having a channel on your vent server for eve bloggers would be a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Updated my "EVE Blogger Resources" sidebar with the new Vent server information. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i ask you for my own channel on that ventrilo so i will be the admin of that channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miha, please send me an email (evebloggers@gmail.com) so we can discuss it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.