Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm back

Yep, that's right - I've returned!

I'm no longer playing LOTRO, so I can focus on this again. I'm still only a couple months away from flying an Arazu, so I'll get back into the mission-running and see about raising some cash.

Oh, I just noticed my last post said I'm aiming for the Rapier. I changed it since then to an Arazu...

I've also updated evebloggers.com with some new blog posts (go to the bottom of the page to see the recent blog posts). I'll try to update it when I get inspired to.

Who wants to have a party?

I guess what I really want to know is... what do you people miss from me, that you want to have back?

Let me know in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, we're just glad you're back. Keep doing what you've been doing...we'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to EVE! And Erbo said it right there, more of the same please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back o/

    One question, why Arazu>Rapier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'd heard that the Arazu was a better ship, and I like the idea of the drones.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.