Monday, March 2, 2009

Blogger Profiles #20 - Mynxee

Welcome to yet another profile of an Eve Blogger! Please check out the list of Eve Bloggers so you can enjoy getting to know a few of the others as well.

This one has been sitting around in my Inbox for a month now. I'm sorry! I've been busy and distracted for a little while. And the same for those that come after this. But anyway, on with the show...

Mynxee is one of our favourite bloggers and pirates, and she's an inspiration to many. Without further ado, here's her profile:
What is your character's name or handle?

Mynxee

What is your blog's URL?

http://lifeinlowsec.blogspot.com

How long have you been blogging?

Nearly a year now.

What region of EVE do you mostly operate in?

Metropolis low-sec

When did you start playing EVE?

February 2007 (on my first character, a dirty rotten carebear!)

What do you enjoy about EVE?

The dynamic complexity of player interactions and relationships, and the sense that the only restrictions on what you can accomplish in-game are the ones you place on yourself.

What is your playstyle?

Pirating and exploration

Do you play any other games?

No

What do you blog about, and why?

I blog about my experiences and the things that affect me as a low sec pirate. These may be in the form of event reports, open discussion topics, or fictional storylines involving my characters. I try to write in-character most of the time.

What are your other interests?

Trail riding and foxhunting on my mules, watercolor painting, digital painting, making limited edition artist books, gardening, fiber arts, science fiction.

What advice do you have for EVE players who are struggling to stay motivated?

Find a group of players who inspire you and who are fun to hang out with in-game. If that doesn't do it, maybe it's time to either take a break or try something totally different in-game.

Anything else to offer?

Feel free to convo me in-game if you want friendly answers to questions about piracy and exploration. If you're a female in real life who's interested in pirating, consider joining my women-only pirate corp Hellcats. Our recruitment thread is here.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.