Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Eve Online blogging community

I think this blog has evolved pretty quickly to become not only a repository of my adventures (of which there have been none lately!), but also a repository of the Eve bloggers out there.

Where else can you go to find information about the players behind the blogs? Nowhere else, as far as I know. You can only find them here.

So please, link back to the Eve Bloggers on your own blogs, and maybe place a permanent link on your site back to your profile if you've had it published on this blog. (If you haven't had your profile published yet, please make sure you fill out these questions and send them to me!)

Let's spread the word, and make this blog about getting to know the players who blog about Eve.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for a way t send you m profile. This is the only way I could see getting it to you.

    What is your character's name or handle?
    Gremrod

    What is your blog's URL?
    http://gremrod.blogspot.com/

    How long have you been blogging?
    I have done very little blogging and this is my first EVE blog.

    What region of EVE do you mostly operate in?
    Heimatar and Metropolis

    When did you start playing EVE?
    8.4.2007

    What do you enjoy about EVE?
    Sandbox game play.

    What is your playstyle?
    Whatever my mode is at the moment.

    Do you play any other games?
    Yes

    What do you blog about, and why?
    I blog in a RP comic style of my character writing home to his parents about everything he is learning in space. I thought it would be a funny way for new eve players to read about game features.

    What are your other interests?
    Family, Movies, and programming.

    What advice do you have for EVE players who are struggling to stay motivated?
    I would say change it up a bit. Stray from the regular activities and play outside of the box for a bit.

    If you need to take a break, go try a regular mmo and you will figure out how unique eve really is.

    Anything else to offer?
    I can offer advise on trading in eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Links added to the Ralpha Dogs' sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added a link to the page at the top of our links page. You're in purple! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.