Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blogger Profiles #17 - LightTraveler

Welcome to yet another profile of an Eve Blogger! Please check out the list of Eve Bloggers so you can enjoy getting to know a few of the others as well.

LightTraveler is new on the scene, and I was honoured that he contacted me to have his profile on here. Awesome! I hope it helps increase his exposure, 'cause his blog is pretty cool! It's about one of my favourite subjects right now - Eve Online Wormholes.
What is your character's name or handle?

LightTraveler and Star Defender

What is your blog's URL?

http://eve-wormholes.blogspot.com/

How long have you been blogging?

Many years, but this is my first EVE blog

What region of EVE do you mostly operate in?

Isinoka and Irmalin (Khanid region)

When did you start playing EVE?

March 14, 2008

What do you enjoy about EVE?

Depth of the game, the quality of the players and the variety of options to pursue new EVE careers over time. It is also more intellectually challenging.

What is your playstyle?

My EVE time is inconsistent and "as time allows", which influences how and what I can focus on in-game. As such, missioning, exploration, and region defense are my primary focus.

Do you play any other games?

I used to enjoy a broad variety of games, all the way back to Zork I (dating myself, eh?), but EVE is, shall we say, time consuming? None others at this time.

What do you blog about, and why?

I just started the EVE Online Wormholes blog to chronicle the upcoming addition of unstable wormholes to the EVE Universe. I have benefited from many other blogs as I have grown my EVE character(s) and was looking for the right topic to return the favor...

What are your other interests?

I own a venture-funded business, so EVE is an outlet for me - other interests are my girls (3 of them), my wife, and coaching select fastpitch girls softball.

What advice do you have for EVE players who are struggling to stay motivated?

Consider new careers, join a (different) corp, move to a new region. It is amazing how you can forget how expansive the game is - even moving your operations to a region less than 12 jumps away can introduce new variables (and new sights).

Anything else to offer?

Was fun to stumble upon your blog. I like your "in-character" posting style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.