Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Best blog post of the month

Over at evebloggers.com is the Best Blogger Of The Month competition. It's a monthly thing, and the winner will receive free advertising on a prominent position of the front page.

It exists to help promote the fantastic writing efforts of the Eve Bloggers out there, but in order to succeed each month, it needs the input of the forementioned Eve Bloggers.

Please go and nominate or vote for a post that you think is deserving of the award 'Best Blogger Of The Month'.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of EVE Bloggers, it never seems to load properly. It either just loads a blank white page or takes ages to load. I'm not sure whether it's just me or not though.
    Just thought I'd give you a heads up, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just you, as no one else has reported an issue, and it works fine for me on multiple browsers, and at home and at work.

    What browser are you using?
    Do you have any add-ons that might be affecting it? Might be worth disabling them one at a time and testing to see if anything is interfering.

    Basically the site is a standard feed aggregator website that displays the output of RSS feeds. That's pretty much it.

    I'd be interested in finding out what the cause was if your troubleshooting is successful, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems to be fine now. Seems like it was just acting up until I mentioned it and then it decided to make me look silly.

    In case it happens again though, I'm using Firefox 3.0.6. I do have a fair few extensions installed so if it happens again, I'll try disabling them one by one to try and find the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.