Monday, January 19, 2009

Snapshot of Eve - 19 January 2009

Welcome to the latest snapshot of the major topics that people are discussing within the Eve Online forums. To see other snapshots, click on the 'snapshot' tag in the Tag Cloud. The rules of the snapshot are here.

I am doing this every Saturday and Wednesday (my time), every week. Please let me know if you prefer this once a week. (Today's is delayed by a day. My apologies, I had a very busy day yesterday!)


WARFARE & TACTICS

CRIME & PUNISHMENT

EVE GENERAL DISCUSSION

FEATURES & IDEAS DISCUSSION

No significant conversations occurring

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, look at my thread in the Snapshot. Good work as ever, Alexia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for pimping my corp's thread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @wensley thanks :)

    @wallace you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.