Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a quick update

I'd like to thank all those who have submitted their Eve Blogger Profiles so far. I have the next bunch of profiles scheduled for 1 every 3 days, and so I've got the next couple of weeks already covered. Thank you!

Remember, if you haven't submitted your own profile yet, please click on the link above to go have a look at the questions, fill them out, and send them to me. We all want to know a bit about you and your role in our Eve blogging community.

I'm spending some time on this community because right now, Alexia Morgan is doing a lot of skill training to get herself up to speed, along with a few missions here and there to build standings in order to join the Minmatar Militia. Until then, she doesn't really have much to report, so you're getting this instead. I'm sure you don't mind too much. :)

Let me know if you think I'm posting too much, and I'll pace it out a bit more if that's the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.