Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've been a little quiet

I know, I've been pretty quiet lately... there's a reason for that - I've been building skills and standings to join the Militia.

In the process of doing this, I've discovered that there's not a lot of action one can write about. Missions are pretty boring. So instead, I've just been focusing on training my skills in-game, and focusing on the blogging community out of the game.

So there's been some activity on this blog, related to bloggers and blogging. And that's all we'll see for a while longer.

I've also been training for exploring... I've heard there's some good money in exploration, and it will certainly be helpful as I work towards being a wormhole explorer. I think that's going to be a nice career...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.