Monday, January 12, 2009

The great Tech 3 ship debate

A lot of people are talking about Tech 3 ships lately, but no one actually knows anything about it. CCP have released some of their initial designs, but there's no real details about how it's all going to work.

As usual, a lot of people are crying over the milk they're yet to spill. They're looking forward to spilling it, but getting the crying in right now.

We all know how I feel about people crying...

I can understand people wanting to discuss things, but there's nothing to discuss. Instead, there's a lot of people making half-assed assumptions and engaging in arguments and whinging as if those assumptions are facts.

So here's my part of the debate.

If you don't know anything about Tech 3 ships, shut the frack up.

I don't know anything about them, so I'm not saying a damned thing.

And here's me saying nothing.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.