Friday, January 23, 2009

Blogger Profiles #14 - Gabriel Theodolous

Welcome to yet another profile of an Eve Blogger! Please check out the list of Eve Bloggers so you can enjoy getting to know a few of the others as well.

I only found out about this new blogger a few days ago, and immediately welcomed him into the Eve blogosphere. I'm still getting a handle on his blog, but he seems quite immersed in faction warfare, and has received some good promotions as a result. Since I'm just starting to get into that myself, I'll be looking out for some tips. Even if it's intel, since he's running with the enemy... :)

What is your character's name or handle?

Gabriel Theodoulos

What is your blog's URL?

http://housetheodoulos.blogspot.com

How long have you been blogging?

Since November

What region of EVE do you mostly operate in?

Domain, The Bleak Lands, Devoid (FW War Zone)

When did you start playing EVE?

October 2006

What do you enjoy about EVE?

Having fun playing with my sons! (and friends)

What is your playstyle?

Role Play/ Factional Warfare

Do you play any other games?

Nope. Don't have time!

What do you blog about, and why?

Our corporation places a strong emphasis on RP. This has forced Gabriel's personality to develop. Seeing a lot of adult-rated blogs out there, my intent is to have a G-Rated blog geared as a view from Gabriel's perspective.

What are your other interests?

I am a father of four children (who are also hooked on EVE). I'm an Educator at a local Bible Institute here in Twin Falls, Idaho. I teach everything from Bible Classes to New Testament Greek (with a smattering of Hebrew). I am working on my doctorate in between class prep'ing and EVE.

What advice do you have for EVE players who are struggling to stay motivated?

Diversify! Go mining, run missions, PvP! Best advice is to find yourself a really good corporation to join! The right corp will really bring the game alive.

Anything else to offer?

Oh, we could go on for a while, but I think it would be best to stop here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.