Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogger Profiles #13 - Casiella Truza

Welcome to yet another profile of an Eve Blogger! Please check out the list of Eve Bloggers so you can enjoy getting to know a few of the others as well.

Casiella's blog shows that he's passionate about gaming. While my only interest is in Eve, he's got plenty of posts about all kinds of other games as well, probably enough to satisfy anyone! He's got a nice tag cloud that will make it easier for you to browse through his posts on different games and themes.
What is your character's name or handle?

Casiella Truza

What is your blog's URL?

http://chromebits.net

How long have you been blogging?

This specific blog is just over a year old. I have been blogging on various sites for about six years.

What region of EVE do you mostly operate in?

Metropolis, with occasional jaunts over to Heimatar.

When did you start playing EVE?

Played a little bit in August 2007, then more seriously starting in March 2008. I took the last few months off from active play.

What do you enjoy about EVE?

I love the complexity and the immersive mechanics. This could fill a whole blog post, but those two are the keys.

What is your playstyle?

Currently, I primarily focus on science & industry though I have dabbled in PVP (primarily factional warfare and antipiracy) and mission running.

Do you play any other games?

Star Wars Galaxies. I also intend to check out PotBS soonish.

What do you blog about, and why?

Web 2.0, MMOGs, and science fiction roleplaying. Somewhere in the murky intersection between those things is my real passion.

What are your other interests?

Computer forensics and my family.

What advice do you have for EVE players who are struggling to stay motivated?

Take a break for a month or two.

Anything else to offer?

Let's keep pushing for the S&I and WiS expansions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.